- Updated On:
- January 10, 2023
Nad Al Sheba (Arabic: ند الشبا) is a locality in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Situated south of the Dubai Creek, Nad Al Sheba is best known for its racecourse, the Nad Al Sheba Racecourse, which hosted the Dubai World Cup annually until 2009.
* Ready to move ,fully independent villa with huge sized.
* Spacious 5 Bedrooms Ensuite with servant quarters.
* Huge Living room with powder room.
* Modern Fitted kitchen.
* Separate Dining Area.
* TV lounge / living room available on first floor.
* Outside Separate Servant quarters available.
* Second Modern fitted kitchen available outside.
* Maid’s room with bathroom.
* Driver room with bathroom.
* Storage room.
* Laundry room.
* Covered Car Parking Area with Electric Gate.
* Stunning Garden area.
* Close to schools, Restaurants & Public transports.
Nad Al Sheba comprises four sub-communities:
- Nad Al Sheba 1
- Nad Al Sheba 2
- Nad Al Sheba 3
- Nad Al Sheba 4
The housing was built by Nakheel Properties and includes over 1,500 mediterranean and moroccan styled villas with four and five bedrooms.Community facilities include a five kilometre cycling and running track, a community clubhouse, a restaurant, a sports center, a swimming pool and a gymnasium. A shopping mall us under construction.The racecourse is located in Nad Al Sheba 1, while the stables that bred racehorses such as Dubai Millennium and Essence of Dubai are located in Nad Al Sheba 2. The Nad Al Sheba palace of Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is located in Nad Al Sheba 1.
Nad Al Sheba is bordered to the north by Al Markada, Bu Kadra and Ras Al Khor Industrial Areas, and to the west by Al Quoz.
We provide the most professional and informative service in the real estate industry. The best interests of our clients will always comes first and we will place the clients’ concerns ahead of our own in each and every transaction. To achieve the highest possible standards of the real estate market while establishing our agency as the premier and preferred real estate company in Dubai and surrounding areas.